Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Monogram Jewelry

I am so obsessed with monogram right now, whether it is a necklace or a bracelet, I love adding a personal touch to really make something my own.  I recently purchased this amazing sterling silver monogram necklace and have not taken it off since.  I wasn't ready to commit to gold, so I went with the silver to get my feet wet, and I have no regrets.  I got mine at a fabulous jewelry store, Massoyan Jewelers, and recommend them without reservation.  They can make anything your heart desires!  This also makes a great holiday gift!  This necklace retails for under $200, a much more affordable option than what we have been seeing our favorite celebs rocking.  Just keep in mind that the center letter will be your last name.  Happy monogramming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment