Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MAC Strength Collection Lipsticks

Hello Angels,

I would love to say that I am done with the MAC holiday collections.....I just keep on finding things to buy. Jeez I need money for the MAC Archie collection that is coming out in a few weeks. Here are the lipsticks that are a part of that collection.

From left to right:
Party Parrot- pink coral (matte finish)
Pink Pigeon- hot pink (matte finish)
Strong Woman- warm purple(matte finish)
Firm Form- warm brown/black with gold glitter (matte finish)

The first two lipsticks are repromotes which I purchased from the Iris Apfel collection. The last two are my latest purchases.



Here are the lipstick swatches from left to right:
Party Parrot
Pink Pigeon
Strong Woman
Firm Form


Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot are some of my favorite pinks. They are vibrant and the matte finish goes on smoothly without tugging at your lips.  Strong Woman is a beautiful warm purple and alternative to the cool bright purples in other collections.
Firm Form is a warm black with brown undertones that has fine gold glitter. Depending on which lipliner you use, it you can make it look browner or blacker. It was a welcome addition to my stash.

All of these lipsticks have been sold out and restocked here
. If you really like the colors, try calling around at your local counter to see if there are any stragglers. LOL

If you find them, you will love them.
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment