Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Urban Decay Smoked palette review

Hello Angels!
So I finally broke down while purchasing staples at my local Sephora and bought... The Urban Decay Smoked palette! If you're familiar with the brand then you know that they make eyeshadow colors with lots of pigment to suit all skin tones.
This palette rocks, so I wanted to share it with you. It's just as described-- 10 gorgeous shades that allow you to achieve that superstar smoky eyeshadow look we all love. But wait! There's more!

Tipping the scales for me was the inclusion in the box of a travel-sized UD eyeshadow primer as well as a full-sized 24/7 Glide-on Perversion eyeliner pencil! All for the price of $49.00! (This is exciting because the pencil alone retails for $19.00). The kit also comes with a handy detailed application guide that teaches you how to create several looks using all the colors in the palette.
 
Personally, I love the fact that when I travel, now I can bring this compact palette along and easily be ready to glam it up with a nice variety of colors!
Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment