Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jimmy Choo Look For LESS!!

Hi Angels!!

This season I have been completely enamoured with these pink suede "Anouk" pump by Jimmy Choo.  Well, that quicky subsided when I checked out the price and experienced some massive sticker shock.  I made it my mission to find something similar, yet at a price I could feel good about.  Though the Jimmy Choo pumps are to die for, I just can't handle spending $595 on fuschia.  As luck would have it, on a random walk into Zara, I found pink suede pumps for only $90!!  These pumps have a round toe, as opposed to a pointy toe, and have approximately a 4 inch heel.  I can't to rock these with an all black ensemble, or a mix of black and white.  Just love that big POP of color!

What do you think?

First picture is the Jimmy Choo, Second picture is by Zara.




Enjoy! :) I will be adding more pics of the Zara pumps soon, check back for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment