Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

MAC Extra Dimension 2013 Review



Hello Angels,

I am almost caught up reviewing the items that I have purchased.  Some of you may remember the Extra Dimension collection that was released last year as well as some mini shadows at Christmas time.

Well Angels, if you haven't purchased anything from the past collections
make sure you do next time.  The texture is like a hardened creme.  It goes on smoothly and builds beautifully for more color.  The previous collections consisted of skinfinishes for the face and eye shadows.  This collection included blushes and skinfinishes with two colors.

So what did I buy?  I could not pass up Double Definition Extra Dimension Skinfinish.  The top part is gold with a sheen.  the bottom part is a bronze color with a deep sheen as well.  For my NW 43 skin it is the perfect highlighter.  There are no glitter chunks so blending is a dream.  I have not put it down since I bought it.

I purchased Fiery Impact blush.  It is a beautiful dusty coral.  Is the color original?  No. The formula is a step up from and for those who might not like creme blushes.  You get the same effect without the mess.   I only purchased three of the shadows and I was not disappointed.  I bought zestful (an iridescent light green) triple impact (an iridescent lavendar) and opalesce (an iridescent warm silver).  They will pair beautifully with your favorite shadows in the same color.

All in all these collections are always worth checking out for yourself.  You will definitely find something to your liking.  Bits and pieces may still be floating around at your favorite MAC counter/store or maccosmetics.com. Check out my swatches below.

Happy Haulin'



My Haul:



Blush and light and dark side of skinfinish:

Eyeshadows: zestful, triple impact and opalesce













No comments:

Post a Comment