Here's a look I did the other day when the weather finally cooled off! You may have seen it on our instagram page (follow @drpurple81 for daily makeup, fashion and more!) and as promised here is the how-to step by step guide...
You like?? It's even more vivid in natural light. Here's the makeup that you will need to complete this look:
Mac Prep + Prime eye in your shade
NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Acidberry
MAC eyeshadow in Surf USA
Makeup Forever matte eyeshadow #60
MAC Chromographic pencil in High Def Cyan
MAC Eye Kohl eyeliner in Minted
Nars Lip liner in Kenya
MAC lipstick in Peachstock
MAC skinfinish in stereo rose
NARS blush in Torrid
(some pictured below)
And now for the steps...
3. Apply Acidberry eyeshadow on the inner corner and blend outward towards the outer 1/3 of the eyelid.
4. Apply Surf's up to the outer 1/3 of the lid, from the first lid crease towards the bottom of the brow bone.
5. Apply MUFE eyeshadow #60 in the outer corner "v" and blend towards the middle.
6. Finally you're ready to apply a light matte color to your highlight or brow bone area. I am obsessed with MAC Bamboo for this purpose. As long as it's matte it will suffice.
7. Next comes your colored eyeliners. These should coordinate with your eyeshadow colors. First Minted from inner eye corner to halfway point of the lower eyelid:
Then apply High Def Cyan from the midine to the outer corner:
8. Now you're ready for black eyeliner. I use a liquid eyeliner made by L'Oreal-- Infallible in black. It's an awesome felt tip eyeliner that is smooth and great for looks like this where you want a thick, dark and maybe winged line. Also apply black kohl liner to your waterline or tightline.
9. Last step is mascara, my fave. I use Benefit They're Real to get length and volume out of every lash. You've heard me talk about his mascara ad nauseum by now ;).
Hopefully yours looks a lot like this in daylight: