Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fashion Sets by MAC

Hi Angels!!

I recently tried out the Fashion Sets Collection by MAC.  Here are my thoughts:

From left to right:
Girl about town lipglass and lipstick, Angel lipglass and lipstick, Rebel lipglass and lipstick, Spice lipglass and lipstick, Impassioned lipglass and lipstick and Pink Nouveau lipglass and lipstick.





Of the ones I purchased  from the collection,they all  swatch beautifully.  I have worn Impassioned which is a beautiful coral/pink as well as spice which a surprise hit.  It is a pinky nude made using the same color as the famous lip pencil.  There is also a shade called  Chestnut.(same as the famous lip pencil as well)  I will be wearing the rest this week if I can tear myself away from Spice.










2 comments:

  1. I would really like to see a pic of you wearing Spice because we are the same complexion and it swatched so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay. I am posting pictures now. Hope you like the color!

    ReplyDelete