Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hey Sailor by MAC - Part 2

MAC's Summer collection launched on May 24th.  The colors were on trend with lots of peach coral and gold.



Here is what I bought from left to right:

Lip glosses : Riviera Life (an orange with shimmer), Cut Loose(white opaque gloss), Orange Tempura(atrue opaque coral gloss), Blessedly Rich [**one of the stars of the collection**] (A bronzy orange color with tone on tone shimmer).

Lipsticks: Salute(a true light peach in a satin formula) and Sail la vie( a mid-tone orange suitable for all skin tones) .  They are both beautiful and different from other lipsticks in my collection.

Powerpoint Eyeliner: Emerald Sea.  A beautiful green with yellow tones. 

Blush: Fleet Fast Blush.  A matte peach.  It doesn't go on Chalky no matter how much you put on and everyone can have peach cheeks.  I didn't pick this up until I saw my sister who is NW45 with it in her bag.  I immediately purchased it and am in love.

I wasn't originally going to buy this much but I have to admit I am happy with my purchases.  I will be enjoying them this summer.

Happy Hauling!

No comments:

Post a Comment