Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nicole by OPI's Love Your Life

Hi Angels!


I just tried Nicole by OPI's Love Your Life.  This clear color with a very slight pink hue contains rainbow glitter and small shiny pink hearts.  I bought it on a whim at my local target because it looked ao cute and decided to give it a whirl.






I layered it over Essie nail polish in Blanc (2 coats) after letting it dry for about 10 minutes.  The polish is a bit on the thicker side and getting the hearts to lay on takes a little bit of work but once on they compliment the underlying shade beautifully. With patience I managed to get about 4 hearts on each nail.  I finished with a clear top coat, the fast drying kind since I have several layers of polish on and voila!  A springy romantic manicure for the girly girl in each of us with eye-catching details done in minutes.  Happy polishing!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment