Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

What I'm Obsessed With This Week....

Hi Angels!!

I am obsessed with shades of RED right now.  Whether it's a red bag, a pair of shoes with a pop of red, or a red frock, I am currently loving this trend.  Isn't it time to switch things up?  Here are some of my favorites from Zara, Ferragamo, and H&M. 





The Zara shopper is a great way to break up an outfit.  Pair this bag with a black dress for an instant wow factor.  For a more casual look, you can wear this with a pair of distressed denim and a white tee, and still look polished.  I especially love these Ferragamo wedges, what a great way to sneak some color in, while still looking classy.  The red dress is a great transitional look from day to evening.  You can wear the dress to work with a pair of pumps and a blazer.  Pair it with a clutch and some sexy strappy sandals for an evening look.  Enjoy!

1 comment: