Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

MAC By Request

Hello Angels,

After MAC asked their customers to vote for three lipsticks, three lipglasses and three eyeshadows,  I only purchased the lipsticks and will wait for the release date to get the eyeshadows.

The lipsticks picked were Moxie, Rocker and Candy Yum Yum, as pictured.   Moxie is a beautiful red-pink matte favored by the like of Dita Von Teese.   Rocker is a burgundy red with fine gold glitter.   It is also a matte. And last but not least is Candy Yum Yum a bright blue pink that made Kelly Osbourne cry when it was no longer available.  All three are stunners and must haves in my opinion.

 


The lipglasses that were released were Flash of Flesh, Bait and Cult of Cherry.   If you had these in the past and loved them, I suggest you hop on your computer and give them a home.
I will review the eyeshadows after I purchase them on August 13th.

Happy Haulin'


No comments:

Post a Comment