Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

Viva Glam Nicki II Review

Hello Angels,

I know I am LATE with this post but keeping up with MAC is a job in of itself.  Today I am reviewing Viva Glam Nicki II.  It is the artist's third MAC lipstick and second Viva Glam collaboration.  This color is different from the other two.  This a light lavendar color in an amplified finish.

So what's the verdict....?  I like it.  Is it my favorite out of all her lipsticks?  No.  However, it is a springy pop of color that can be worn by a good number of skin tones.  I love it with MAC's currant pencil.  It adds enough warmth to this icy cool tone.

Viva Glam Nicki can be purchased at all MAC stores and maccosmetics.com.
If you haven't already seen it, check out my pics and swatch on NW43 skin.  Maybe it will help you decide to pick it up.

Until next time
Happy Haulin'




No comments:

Post a Comment