Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

SAG Award Show Fashions



Hello Angels,

Last week we were on pins and needles waiting to see the fashion at the SAG awards.  I know it wasn't just me!  Well it was not a dissapointment.  There were different styles that graced the red carpet.

I looked around for some dupes for prom and came pretty close.  
So let's get started:

Helen Mirren in Escada (ENews)
This lush black and gold number was the clear leader amongst the other dresses of the same color.

Our friends at Jovani have a dress in a similar color and pattern.  Here it is:

Oprah Winfrey looked Royal in this beautiful purple gown by Badgley Mischka.(Zen Magazine Africa)
The color and fit was a perfect  for the Talkshow Queen.  It is forgiving and flattering.


For this particular gown, my dupe from Jovani.com is a rich royal blue:

My second favorite dress of the night is Amy Adam's gown.  For lack of a better phrase,"that dress was smoking!"  The American Hustle star is wearing Antonio Berardi:
(Huffpost)

That design and color are just stunning.  She looked amazing!

My dress for less is An ABS by Allen Schwartz. It can be found at Saks Fifth Avenue for $350.  The dress only comes in black:

If you are in love with the color, there is always this dress on Jovani.com:

Last but not least.  This lady stole the show and the red carpet.  For a first time attendee, she decided on a gorgeous Gucci gown fit for the newest princess of the silver screen:

Lupita Nyong'o (Huff post)

OMG, look at that bejeweled neck!  
I searched high and low for a dupe. The closest thing I found was on Jovani.com.


I think it would be a welcome suggestion for prom.  It is fun and feminine.

So Angels, were you in love with these dresses as well?  Or do you think I missed one?  Let us know who you thought was best dressed.  The Grammys are on tonight so it will be a fun night of fashion.  I will be back with my favorites,

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment