Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

L'OREAL Paris Color Riche Collection Privee'

Hi Angels,

So I was in my neighborhood Harmon the other day.  (Love that store.  Remember you can use your Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons there).  I happened upon a small display.  It is from L'OREAL.  The name of the collection is the L'OREAL Paris Color Riche Privee'. Just the look of the casing had me intrigued. Here is a pic below courtesy of L'OREAL Paris:


The collection boasts nude lipsticks and nail polishes specially made for models and famous faces. Some of the models include Doutzen Kroes, Eva Longoria, Freida Pinto and Liya Kibede.  There was a small short made that includes all of the models.  The UK and Canada received different lipstick and nail polishes.

Here is a picture courtesy of L'OREAL.com of Liya Kibede's lipstick and nail polish:
This is the one I purchased.  It is a purple brown duo chrome.  Not altogether nude but beautiful nonetheless.  Below is a pic if my nail polish and lipstick.

Isn't it even richer looking than their original packaging.  If you've read my reviews before you'll know that one of my biggest gripes about L'OREAL lipsticks are the smell. It is a fruity vanilla smell that interferes with my enjoying the color. Someone must have heard my cry because this lipstick doesn't have it. I just might back it up and put it in my bag for my five minute face.  You can purchase the different colors at your neighborhood Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Target

So what do we think Angels?  Have you seen this collection in stores?  Did you or are you going to buy anything?  Let us know what you think.  

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment