Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MAC Maleficent and Alluring Aquatic in Person

Hi Angels,

I was just at my neighborhood MAC store.  Gues what I saw????? The two collections I just told you about.  They are MAC Maleficent and Alluring Aquatic.  The staff was setting up for an event. I was able to sneak and get these pics.

Sorry no swatches.  Here is Alluring Aquatic Color:

It is very pretty in person. It isn't really anything I personally don't have in my stash but pretty nonetheless.

Here is a pic of Alluring Aquatic Face:

 
The other blush was not yet unpacked.  Isn't the packaging pretty.  I picked up the bronzer to the left (Refined Golden) because of it. 

Lord knows I don't need bronzer.  LOL.  Check out why I caved:

Here is the bronzer out if the box:

Do you see the droplets?  It is beautiful and all mine.  You can go get yours at your neighborhood MAC, Nordstrom's, Macy's and Bloomingdales when it is released.

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin' 

1 comment:

  1. It is necessary to follow the latest trends from your make-up to wardrobe as it keeps you highlighted among all your friends and peers. But in this busy schedule it is almost impossible to go for shopping and find all latest and matching accessories....It is very pretty in person. It isn't really anything I personally don't have in my stash but pretty nonetheless.
    MAC Maleficent

    ReplyDelete