Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Rainbow in the S-Kylie (Kardashia​n Collection​)

Hello Angels!!

I am back to review a polish that I wore a little while back.  It is called Rainbow in the S-Kylie and it is from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection.  This polish has multi-sized and multi colored glitter in it.  I used it on top of a nude polish I had.  It went on smoothly despite the glitter after two coats and a topcoat.  It is very pretty and quite festive but not as in your face as some other glitter polishes. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).  It did not wear as long as some of my other glitter polishes but it did last 3-4 days without chipping.  If you happen to be in the market for a polish like this it is not a bad buy.  This polish can be purchased at your neighborhood Target, Harmon or anywhere else that sells OPI.





Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment