Search This Blog

Saturday, January 26, 2013

MAC All Woman Quad And MAC Fireside Eyeshadows

Hello Angels,

I tell ya this is the last of the MAC Holiday Collection.  Right Hand to my palettes.  LOL The last two items are the All Woman Palette and Fireside mineral eyeshadow.   They are from the MAC Strength and MAC Après Chic Collection.

I really had to think about buying the All Woman palette.   At first glance you're like eh I can live without it until you swatch it.   It is a quad of neutral colors that work well on someone with a warm skin tone.   Did I mention it is all in one quad?  So now I don't have to go searching for the colors.

Fireside mineralize eyeshadow has a iridescence to it.   It is what MAC calls a duochrome.   It is a red brown with a blue/ purple sheen.   I describe it as a neutral with a kick.   It would be a nice sweep of color on the lid during the day.   At night you could wear it wet to amplify the colors.




Here is a shot before I show you the swatches.   They are definitely colors you can get a lot of use from.   So need to worry about them staying in your stash.


Across the top:
Fireside Eyeshadow

Bottom Left to Right:
Flawless figure- frosted white
Brains and Brawn- matte gray brown
All Woman- Dark gray green with a slight shimmer
Black Magique- Brown/Black matte


 



I think you can use this palette to make a very daytime friendly smokey eye that can transition from day to night.   Both of these items may be available at your local counter if you cannot find them here
.   Give them a swatch in person and see if you like them for yourself.

Till next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment