Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

MAC Glamourdaz​e Collection

Hi Angels,
I am back with one of a few reviews from MAC's several holiday collections. I believe there were six this year. I will be reviewing what I purchased from three of the collections. As my collection gets larger I am trying to buy what is most unique in every release.

The picture below was the invite for MAC's Glamourdaze collection. Isn't pretty? Now on to the review......



Here are my goodies from right to bottom: Superb Extra Dimension Skinfinish (a re-release from the Extra Dimension Collection), I'm the One blush, Small Vanity Blush and Outrageously Fun lipstick.


Here is a picture before they are swatched:


Here are the lovelies swatched from left to right: Superb (a smooth textured white gold skinfinish) , I'm the One (a blue pink matte blush), Small Vanity (a pinky brown matte blush) and Outrageously Fun (a purply/pink blue based cremesheen lipstick).


I was pleasantly surprised by my goodies. You are able to create a very girly and fun look with these items.

I  returned I'm the One blush because it looked like Pink Peony Blush which I already owned.  When I returned the I am the One blush, I then picked up Glamourdaze lipstick. It is also a cremesheen. It is a pretty browny/purply/pink that looks beautiful with Small Vanity blush. I even bought a back up. So that tells you how much I like it.

Swatched from top to bottom: Glamourdaze and Outrageously Fun:
 

These lipsticks sold out when they went online. There are still pieces of this collection lurking online at MAC and in stores. It never hurts to ask.

Till next time Angels...
Happy Haulin' and Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment