Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dior Rouge Inspired Look

Hi Angels!!

I came across this ad featuring the beautiful Natalie Portman for Dior while flipping through Marie Claire a few days ago.  I loved the everyday chic aspect of the look and was inspired to recreate it with pieces I already own.


Natalie is wearing a black top underneath a black blazer, rolled up jeans, pink suede pumps, and a black bag featuring a chain strap. I rummaged through my closet and found all of these items. See below for how I compiled all the pieces:

Black tank from H&M:


Black boyfriend blazer from off5th:


Rolled up jeans from GAP:


Pink suede pumps (see my earlier post "Jimmy Choo Look For Less" for details):


Black leather bag with chain strap:


And viola!  Final product:


All of the items I have selected were under $100 each.  Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

Happy recycling what is hidden in your closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment