Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sephora Beauty Insider Sale

Hi Angels,

I know we have been talking about a lot  of sales these past few weeks.  But I have to say this sale is one that I look forward to every year.  It is the Sephora Beauty Insider sale.

Sephora has a free club/program that turns your purchases into a point system.  This entitles you to sales, previews and discounts.  

I am a VIB.  This week from 11/7-11/11 all VIBs will receive 20% off of their purchases online and in store.(No restrictions like that  OTHER STORE.  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) Given how many brands are in this store, the sky is the limit. If you are not a beauty insider sign up today so you can be on your way to getting these savings.  If you have a friend that is a Beauty Insider they can give you a pass to use in store only.

Here is the invite and pass:

And for my VIBs here is the online code:

Use the word VIBTOPIA at checkout online.

I am going to stock up on my foundations and other big ticket items.  What are you buying?  Let us know what you get.

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment