Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hi Angels,

Psssssst, come in close.  I have some news for you.  One of our favorite brands, Urban Decay is coming out with a new palette.  It is Naked 3.  That is all the info you will find on Urban Decay.  This is on their website:


Luckily I am up at the wee hours of the morning and able to some snooping.  Looks like Sephora in France made a faux pas and released the palette early.  So some French bloggers have the palette already.  Gasp and sad face.


Here is a pic I was able to find:

Credit: http://www.natacha-birds.fr/leblog/naked3-urban-decay/

They got on the good foot and made a warm palette with rosy tones.  Looks even warmer than my LORAC Unzipped palette which I love.  And since I don't have Naked 2, Naked 3 will be mine.  It will be available at the end of the month on Urban Decay's website.  Sephora, Ulta and Macy's should get in time for the Holidays.

Are you getting this palette?  Let us know if you will and when you do.  

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment