Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Bucket Bags for Spring

Hi Angels!!

I never thought I would say this, but I am currently loving bucket bags!  I saw the newest collection by Louis Vuitton, and I have to admit, they are beautiful.  I decided that I absolutely must add this style to my collection.  I really like how it can be worn very casually, with jeans and a tee, or dressed up for work.  I also don't mind that there is ample space for storage.  

Louis Vuitton ad campaign 1:
 

Louis Vuitton ad campaign 2:
 

As always, I searched for a similar look, and was not disappointed by Vince Camuto.  I'm going to be picking up the Colby Drawstring bag this week for $198.   It is all perforated leather, and comes in an array of colors.  I am sticking with black, but the white and orange options would add a nice pop of color to a spring or summer outfit.  I also spotted the Janet bag, which is on sale for only $79.99 (for those not willing to make a large commitment to the style).  What do you think about this trend?


Vince Camuto Colby Drawstring Bag In Store (lower shelf):



Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment