Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection

Hi Angels,

It's been pretty quiet for me makeup wise this week.  Now you all know I am a makeup snob.  LOL.  That only pertains to quality.  In fact I used to live at Walgreen's before I had my babies.  Today I stopped by one of my other favorite stores.  

I was in Harmon  and look at what I saw.  One of my favorite brands just released some beautiful nudes.  Who, you ask ? Why Maybelline of course.
Look at this pic:

Excuse the flash!

There are some new color tattoos shown in the pic.  They are perfecting for layering or wearing alone on your eyelids. 

Below is the other display that shows some beautiful shadow sets, hi lighting blush, nude lipsticks as well as Master Glaze blush.    

Pictured next is the fabulous Jessica White beside some gorgeous  nude color elixirs. They are liquid colors.  They a pack a lot of color and moisture in that little tube.   She is wearing Charming Cocoa.  And if you're asking, yes I bought the last two.  It looks like my lips but better. And at six dollars a pop, I can't beat the price.


If anyone is looking for some high end nude alternatives, these are worth a try. 
So Angels, what do you think?  Did you see something you like?  Let us know if you do.  If you shop at Harmon, don't forget your Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon.  

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment