Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive

Hi Angels,

I thought long and hard about doing this post.  It isn't necessarily makeup related. Buy hey, can't be done up and not well groomed.  

I have fairly sensitive skin.  Anytime I use a razor on my underarms and legs I am left with multiple nicks and burning skin.  I have had to resort to getting waxed so that I would not have that experience.

Well this past weekend I was at Target and saw a new razor in the aisle.  I decided to give it a whirl.  It's the Venus Embrace Sensitive.  Honestly I don't know what made me try it.  I can tell you I am happy I did.

Here it is:
This little baby has five blades that have a touch of aloe. You get one razor refill in each package. Here is what Gilette has to say about the razor: "With 5 blades and 8 times more glide boosters for a closer shave and less irritation*, the Venus Embrace Sensitive is dermatologist tested for sensitive skin.

The Gilette Venus Embrace Sensitive did not disappoint.  It has been a whole week and my skin is still smooth and not irritated.  I will be going back to stock up.  

Has anyone else tried this razor?  If so let us know what you think.

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin

No comments:

Post a Comment