Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Shopping run in SoHo!!

Hi Angels!

I did a quick run through some of my go to stores in SoHo this weekend, and found a couple of cute summer finds as well as a preview of fall.  Here are some of my picks:

Maxi dress at Mango, $110. I love this dress, it looks so airy, perfect for this heat wave on the East Coast.  The blue hue seems so serene to me.

Front of dress:

Back of dress:

It has a few slits in the back would which be great for some ventilation ;). 

Next up,  I thought this display at Mango was hot- a little preview of things to come!  Oh how I have missed wearing black to avoid the heat.  

On display at Mango, SoHo:

I kept going down the block and popped into Armani Exchange to check out their sale.  I was impressed with a dress going for only $30, that would look great at a summer party.  The fabric was relatively light and very fitted. 

Front of dress:

Back of dress:

Last, but certainly not least is a preview of what's in store for fall at Zara- Animal print is back again!!  I love the combo of simple whites with animal print, effortlessly chic!  Looking forward to wearing a blazer again!


Let me know what you think!  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment