Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Stila Countless Color Pigments!

Hello Angels,

I am back with a review of my last Sephora haul.  Sephora is like a candy store for a makeup addict like myself.  When you visit you almost always find a gem.  On my last visit I swatched the Stila Countless Color Pigments.  I instantly fell in love with the color combinations and pigmentation of each pressed pigment .

I made a mental note to purchase them when I returned.  While shopping online I found that they were 31% off.  I purchased all the colors they had.  Here are the shadows.


From: top to bottom and left to right:
Indie, Tie Dye, Melody
Finale, Lyric, Center Stage
Light Show, Acoustic, Groupie


Swatches all blended together by row on NW 43 skin(without primer

Indie-light pink, pink and fuchsia
Tie Dye- turquoise, blue and purple
Melody- pink, light purple and purple

Finale-orange, yellow and reddish pink
Lyric- yellow, orange and pink
Center Stage- yellow/orange, pink and sky blue

Light show-yellow/gold, blue, dark blue green
Acoustic-rust,red, brown and copper
Groupie- beige, copper and brown


The colors can be used individually or swirled together as shown.  You are able to get a lid, crease and highlight out of almost all of the shadows.  On those days when you are pressed for time that is just what the Doctor ordered.  

The shadows are still available on Stila.com.and  sephora.com.  On Ulta.com. stock is limited.  All three sites have different stock.  There are ten in all.  I am going to order a color called Encore which is a pink, beige and brown mix.  This is available only on the Stila site.

If you happen to see them in store they are worth a glance and swatch.  Check them out for yourself.  Let me know how you like them.

Until next time
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment