Search This Blog

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup setting spray Review

Hello Angels,

I am back with this quick gem.  I am currently in Mommy mode getting ready for a new addition to my family. If you've been pregnant before you know these hormones put you through a lot of changes.

I have the honor of being pregnant in the summer time.  This also means my makeup is coming off as I apply it.  One day in the midst of losing my face  I reached for a sample of Urban Decay's De-slick makeup setting spray.  After dabbing my brow I misted my face a couple of times and completed the look.    

Not only did it control my shine during my eight hour shift, all the colors on my face stayed vibrant as well.  I didn't have to touch up my breakthrough shine till it was time to go home.  To be perfectly honest, I got rid if it with a dab of tissue and no powder.  

Now I don't promise it will do exactly the same for everyone but I think it is definitely worth the 29.00 price and a try.  It is available at Sephora, Ulta, Macy's and Urban Decay.com.

Happy Haulin'




No comments:

Post a Comment